Call Back Form
About MBA in New Zealand
New Zealand is popular for its business and management courses, and the experienced staff and facilities present for foreign students. Students from all across the world enroll themselves after completing their undergraduate programs from their respective countries, in Universities in New Zealand. MBA, being one of the largest fields of study, is available at most education providers including universities, polytechnics and institutes of technology, and some private colleges in New Zealand. These institutions offer vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate courses in MBA, focusing on development of leadership, decision-making, management and social skills that take your business career to the next level. Some of these institutes and universities also offer Dual Degrees, which combine management principles with specific subjects like Masters in Information Systems, Engineering Systems Management, Masters in Hospitality Management, etc. These degrees are quite popular among employers as they look to hire talented people who can strategically take care of multiple roles in an organization.
Geography of New Zealand
New Zealand is located in the South Pacific Ocean at 41°S 174°E, near the centre of the water hemisphere. It is a long and narrow country, extending 1,600 kilometres (990 mi) along its north-north-east axis with a maximum width of 400 kilometres (250 mi). The land size of 267,710 km2 (103,360 sq mi) makes it the sixth-largest island country. New Zealand consists of a large number of islands, estimated around 600.
Foreign relations of New Zealand
The foreign relations of New Zealand are oriented chiefly toward developed democratic nations and emerging Pacific economies. The country’s major political parties have generally agreed on the broad outlines of foreign policy, and the government has been active in promoting free trade, nuclear disarmament, and arms control.
MBA in New Zealand
A globally recognized course, Masters in Business Administration or MBA, is a premier qualification for the intellectually rigorous and ambitious individuals. Pursuing MBA is not just about simply acquiring a set of professional skills; it is a life changing experience. It is a transitional stage that enhances the knowledge and overall personality of individuals making them professional leaders and sound decision makers of tomorrow.
Why MBA in New Zealand?
Housing some of the top MBA universities of the world, New Zealand has built a strong reputation of quality and excellence across the globe. Combining the benefits of a developed country with the tranquility of its welcoming environment, New Zealand offers internationally recognized degrees that provide students with great career opportunities and handsome remuneration packages.
|Currency||New Zealand dollar|
MBA in New Zealand Eligibility 2019
Entry requirements into MBA programs in New Zealand are as follows:-
- Bachelor’s Degree – Students applying for an MBA in New Zealand universities must have a three-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, equivalent to New Zealand Bachelor degree.
- Work Experience – Most New Zealand universities ask for a minimum of three to four years of work experience for seeking admission to MBA program.
- TOEFL/IELTS – Students need to have a valid TOEFL or IELTS score (6.5 overall with all bands 6 or higher) for admission in MBA programs in New Zealand universities.
Advantages of studying MBA in New Zealand
New Zealand offers some distinct advantages over other countries of the world:-
- MBA colleges in New Zealand are affordable and offer an internationally recognized degrees
- Admission and Student Visa procedures are simple
- MBA programs by New Zealand universities enhance the career opportunities and earning potentials of the students
- Great importance is laid on developing a strong personality of students so that they become sound decision makes of tomorrow.
- MBA courses give international students an opportunity to deeply study global economic working of various industries.
- Students study in an environment that merges the western world with the eastern, allowing them to understand each other and broaden their prospective of business and management.