Rostov State Medical University (RSMU) is a Russian Government University of Higher Professional Education in the field of Medicine which is regulated and administered by the Ministry of Health and Social Medicine. Rostov State Medical University is also known as Rostov State Medical Institute, RostSMU, RostGMU, Rostov State Government Medical University. Rostov State Medical University established in 1918 as the Division of Medicine at Russian Warsaw University was moved to Rostov on Don and that gave rise to the present-day Rostov State Medical University.
There were about 300 Graduate doctors from the first Batch of Graduates from the newly formed University.
In 1994, The Rostov Medical Institute which is the largest basic training, research and treatment center in southern Russia was as the Rostov State Medical University,
At present University trains over 5000 students, over 90 different countries majorly from India, Pakistan, Middle East, Sri Lanka etc
In 2008, RostSMU established a military training center for students training and in this center special training provided to the student who after completing graduation can join the Russian Armed Forces as an officer.
The University operates 91 departments, which employs over 800 people teaching staff, of whom 130 are doctors and 500 are professors. University is also engaged in research and clinical activities.
The University has its own big hospital, which has 1000 beds, and apart from this university have its base in the largest city hospitals also, which enables the students to acquire sound practical knowledge of their subject and develop their skills.
University have 91 departments 27 of them are clinically based in best hospitals and more than 150 research and educational institutions function in Rostov State Medical University.
Rostov State Medical University is one of the oldest established Higher Medical educational establishment in Russia. The history of the foundation of Rostov State Medical University is unique and different from the other institution in Russia. In 1915 the Russia Warsaw University which was situated in Warsaw Poland (at present) was evacuated from Warsaw and moved to Rostov-on-don where the university was named as Donskoy University. The Experts in the field of medicine from Warsaw, Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, and Kazan gathered in Rostov-On-Don and founded the best medical faculty as Rostov medical School. Later on, the University’s medical faculty and Rostov Medical Women Institute were collaborated and became the largest Centre of medical science and training of medical personal in the South of Russia.
Our Student Md. Azharuddin From Uttar Pradesh sharing his experience of Rostov State Medical University MBBS in Russia.
Fee and Funding
Tuiton fee of Rostov State Medical University for International students is 4800$ = 3,36,000 INR per year including Hostel. To know first year package please contact Satyamev Educational Services office.
Tuition fee can be paid in two instalments i.e. October and February. Living Expenses for Rostov State Medical University students is approx 150$ per month
Hostel Facility in Rostov State Medical University Russia.
International students of Rostov State Medical University are provided with Governments Hostel which is on the campus of University. There are 2 hostels for International students with 4 and 3 seater rooms. Rooms are provided with all the essential amenities. Students can also cook their own food in the hostel as common kitchens are provided on each floor of the hostel.
The hostel is situated in the heart of the city center of Rostov city. MacD, KFC, and other branded stores are nearby to the hostel. All the day to day things which are required by students are available near the hostel which makes the life of hostel students easy.
Why Choose Rostov State Medical University?
- RSMU is a descendant of the Russian Imperial University of Warsaw, which gives a European level of studies with the legacy of decades.
- RSMU is the only university in Russia which trains 100 nationalities and ethnic groups.
- RSMU has Indian Alumni from the 1990s. So for students university must be new but for university Indian students are not new.
- University owns its hospital and it is the biggest medical center in Southern Russia.
- Indo- Russian ties are very strong so Indian Students will not face any problem in Russia while the course duration.
- Degree of Rostov State Medical University is recognized all over the globe as Rostov State Medical University is approved by major licensing bodies like WHO MCI PLAB FAIMER which makes Rostov State Medical University a perfect choice for Indian students looking to study MBBS in Russia.
Why take Admission from Satyamev Educational Services at Rostov State Medical University?
- Satyamev Educational Services is the Authorised Representative of Rostov State Medical University Russia.
- Satyamev Educational Services has its own office in Rostov with own staff to help students 24*7
- Satyamev Educational Services Managing Director Mr. Aman Pandey do visit Rostov State Medical University and accompany students to Rostov and help them in settling down.
- Satyamev Educational Services is the direct representative of Rostov State Medical University and Satyamev can offer the best package for admission in RostSMU.