Vinnytsia National Pirogov Memorial Medical University Ukraine
Vinnytsia National Medical University
has been in existence since 1921, the university has successfully trained doctors for 90 years.
The university has successfully trained more than 44 thousand doctors including 7,500 foreign citizens from 106 different countries. It is a renowned university of Ukraine and enjoys the status of being a national university of Ukraine.
Vinnitsa National Medical University is recognized by the Ministry of Health Ukraine, W.H.O. ( World Health Organization) , M.C.I.(Medical Council of India) , this means that after completing graduation Indian students are eligible to give FMGE( Foreign Medical Graduate Examination ). University is also listed in the World Directory of Medical School means student are eligible for USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination).
University has 5 well-equipped hostels for international students and the hostels are situated in the campus of university which Is a great benefit for the students because they don’t have to travel to attend their classes.
Fee Structure of Vinnytsia National Medical University and Living Expenses
Tuition Fee of Vinnytsia National Medical University Ukraine is 5000$ per year
1$ = 70 INR (RATES KEEPS ON FLUCTUATING)
Students can pay tuition fee semester wise 2,500$ per semester.
Hostel fees of Vinnytsia National Medical University
GOVERNMENT HOSTEL (WHICH IS IN THE CAMPUS) = 500$ FOR A YEAR ( 4 SEATER ROOMS AVAILABLE)
PRIVATE HO (4 K.M. FROM UNIVERSITY CAMPUS) =900$ TO 1200$ DEPENDING UPON CHOICE OF ROOM
Living Expenses are approx. 10,000 INR or 150$ per month including mess (two times) and personal expenses.
Self Cooking is allowed in the university hostel and as well as in our private hostel.
FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) Pass percentage and Preparation
As per the data available from NBE(National Board of Examination) the pass percentage of students who graduated from Vinnitsa National Medical University between 2012-2014 is 22.7%.
We have organized FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) classes by the Highest Paid Faculty of Anatomy Dr. Shrikant Verma in the campus of Vinnytsia National Medical University.
For FMGE preperation we have also started giving our students study materials related to FMGE and other competitve exams like USMLE, PLAB, AMC etc.
Our Study material consists of :
- Concepts of Biochemistry
- TEAM MOTIVATION COMPLETE NOTES OF ANATAOMY
- Concepts of Physiology
- FMGE Essential ( Question bank for fmge exams)
Apart from book we are also providing students with an application of TEAM MOTIVATION with recorded lectures on each and every topic on 19 meidcal subjects.
Total Approximate Cost for full 6 years including Tuition fees, Food, Living Expenses, and flight tickets will be 32 lakh INR.
Benefits/Advantage of opting VNMU and taking admission through Satyamev –
⦁ VNMU is one of the oldest and most reputed Medical University of Ukraine
⦁ More than 3,000 Indian Graduate from VNMU who are successfully working in India.
⦁ University has a legacy of training Indian as well as international students.
⦁ Satyamev Educational Services is the authorized agent for VNMU we have our own office in Vinnitsa as well as in Kiev to support student 24*7
⦁ Right from picking up at the airport till settlement of our students our office representative will be with student to help them in adjusting to the new environment
⦁ Our Managing Director visits university and hostels to meet student’s and college faculties and keep updated on every student.
- We have admitted 150 students in VNMU in past years so new students will get all the support and guidance from the seniors students as well
Some of the Students Sent by Satyamev to Vinnytsia National Medical University
- Dharmpal Chaurasia ( Basti,Uttar Pradesh)
- Zahid Hussian (Basti, Uttar Pradesh)
- Ayush Shukla ( Shahjhanpur,Uttar Pradesh)
- Avanshika Agrahari (Basti, Uttar Pradesh)
- Anushka Pandey (Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh)
- Pratyaksh Srivastav (Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh)
- Akash Singh (Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh)
- Nikhil Gupta ( Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh)
- Rishika Ghosh (Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh)
- Poonam Singh (Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh)
- Mukul Doshi (Assam)
- Md.Mushtaq (Bihar)
- Saket Mall ( Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh)
- Abhigna Sarangul ( Mumbai, Maharastra)
- Shashank Mishra (Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh)
- Nilu Yadav (Varanasi , Uttar Pradesh)
- Sneha Agnihotri (Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh)
- Vishwamohan Singh (Gonda, Uttar Pradesh)
- Shobhit Maheshwari (Aligar, Uttar Pradesh)
- Eptesham ( Shahjhanpur Uttar Pradesh)
- Sadaf (Shahjhanpur Uttar Pradesh)
- Injila Khan (Shahjhanpur Uttar Pradesh)
- Anshika Yadav (Shahjhanpur Uttar Pradesh)
- Mijan Ahmed (Uttar Pradesh)
- Avadesh Pratap Sigh ( Uttar Pradesh)
- Ravinder Shukla (Uttar Pradesh)
- Salman Khan (Uttar Pradesh)
- Santripti ( Varanasi Uttar Pradesh)
- Chahya Yadav (Uttar Pradesh)
- Vishal Yadav (Deoria Uttar Pradesh)
AND MANY MORE.
Students who are interested in studying MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University Ukraine can get the contact number of these students and their parents by contacting to our office. It will help them in better understandig about the university and about Satyamev Educational Services support and work.